• 1991. Lubcon was incorporated as a limited liability company to carry out the business of manufacturing, lifting, distribution and sales of petroleum and allied products.
• 1995. Lubcon became the official lubricant blender for NATA (Nigeria Automobile Technicians Association).
• 2000. Lubcon became the first company in Nigeria to be awarded the prestigious NIS (Nigeria Industrial Standards) award.
• 2002. Lubcon became the first indigenous Oil and Gas Company to be ISO certified in Nigeria (ISO 9001:2000).
• 2002. Lubcon set up a lube plant in Ghana •
2008. Lubcon upgraded to ISO 9001:
2008 International Quality Certification •
2010. Lubcon revalidated it’s ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
• 2011. Lubcon received NIS (Nigerian Industrial Standards) Product Quality Awards as follows:
Gold Award for Lubcon Performa XV50
Silver Award for Lubcon Adrenalin 20w50
Silver Award for Lubcon Motorlube HD50
Lubcon received the (ECOWAS ) Economic Community of West African States Business Award – ECOWAS Super Brands
• 2013. Lubcon received the ECOWAS Distinguished Business Award. Lubcon introduced into the Nigerian Market the first indigenous fully synthetic lubricant (Rugged Elite)
• 2014. Lubcon revalidated it’s ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Certification. Lubcon was elected as a Corporate member of the British Safety Council as well as a Member of the Institute of Occupational Health and safety
• 2015. Appointed by JXTG Nippon of Japan to blend lubricants locally on its behalf for the Yamaha motorcycles and outboard motors that are being assembled in Nigeria
• 2015. Lubcon won the National Productivity Order of Merit (NPOM) Award
• 2015. Lubcon won the Ghana Oil & Gas 2015 Award
• 2017. Lubcon lube plant in Ethiopia commenced operations
. • 2017. Appointed official lubricant blender by Nigerian’s national oil company –NNPC, for its over 700 outlets around the country.
• 2017. Lubcon won the Lubricant Manufacturing Company of the Year of the Guardian Newspapers Manufacturing Excellence Award